Rodfei Kodesh-Pursuers of Holiness, one step at a time.
a Non-denominational (spiritual orientation is between liberal Conservative and right wing Reconstructionist if that helps) Jewish community for those who have not yet attained holiness but are always working to improve, one day and one step at a time.We are dedicated to Learning, Living and Loving Jewishly.
Lifetime learning, (Talmud Torah)
Living Jewishly through the mitzvote (commandments), and
Loving God and loving your neighbor as ourselves.
Unaffiliated? We design the life cycle events and bring the Torah, prayer books, Huppah whatever you need, to you.
Call us 847-331-3584 for additional information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do
Our Congregation's life focuses tailored made life cycle experiences, weekday and weekend classes and the most extensive online educational offerings by any Rabbi in the world, our Rabbi.
Who we areand what we value can be distinguished by our dedication to:
1. Offering a progressive philosophy evolving from a traditional Judaic context.
2. Accepting the individuality of our members in their personal practice of Judaism and encouraging the continuing development of their Jewish potential
3. Having clergy that are active and involved, inspiring in their knowledge, and responsive to the varied needs of our members
4. Ensuring the survival of the Jewish people by protecting tradition while considering the spiritual needs, morals, and ethics of a new century
5. Building a center for Jewish study and family life for the greater Chicago area
By our dedication to these goals, we create an atmosphere of respect, openness, and trust that builds enduring relationships among friends, opportunities for spiritual fulfillment, and a closer connection to the Jewish
Join us to worship, learn, find community, grow spiritually, help Judaism thrive, share in God's work.